Term: Governor Appointed
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 (Closed for Lunch from 12 to 1)
Mailing Address: PO Box 334, Plattsburg, MO 64477
Office Staff: Erin Cole, Chief Deputy Collector
- In order to make and online payment, you MUST know the exact amount due, and your account numbers.
- You will be charged a NON-REFUNDABLE consumer fee.
- If you make a payment in the incorrect amount, your transaction will be reversed the next business day, minus the consumer fee.
- All paid receipts will be mailed to the tax payer.
- Duplicate paid tax copies are available in the Collector’s Office for $1.00
- Dropbox located on West side of courthouse, under Collector’s window. (Paid receipts will be mailed to the tax payer)
- Payments are due in the office by the last day of the month. We do not accept Post-Marked payments (except in December).
- If you have questions/concerns regarding the assessments on your tax statement please contact the Assessor’s office at 816-539-3716.